Thursday, August 28, 2014

Mark's Blog Information

Welcome back! I know, I know, you've been back for weeks. Most of you haven't even "been gone." A principal's responsibility never rests.  You have been hiring teachers, teacher aides and other personnel all summer. You thought you were done and then a teacher left at the last minute! You've been talking with parents...on the phone, at Dairy Queen, even at church. They are worried about class placement, teachers, being with the "right" kids. It's never ending and I applaud your work on behalf of children across this great state.

We've been hard at work here at your TEPSA office as well. We have Student Council Leadership Training in the works, TEPSA Tour, K-2 Learning Conference, webinars, and preparing for a bruising legislative session.

In order to keep you up-to-date, I am attempting to have several blogs going. I will have a Membership Blog (for those who are leading our membership drive), a Legislative Blog (for discussions of what is happening at the Capitol), and this general blog.

If you have suggestions for me, please let me know. You can respond to this with comments so all of your colleagues can see or you can send me an email. I can be contacted at mark@tepsa.org or 512-478-5268.

Have a great year!
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment